Online Hunter Education Certification & Manual
This course is a provincial requirement for all first time hunters in Alberta and as such complete certification is required with an 80% pass mark on the final exam.
This online course may be taken from any internet enabled computer and can be paused and returned to at any time. There is a minimum time requirement for each module. You must view the slide modules for the required amount of time before being permitted to move onto the next module and complete the course.
Also available with this version of the program is a manual that will be mailed via Canada Post to you after the purchase.
Certificates will be issued by mail upon successful completion of the program.
- Module 1 - Role of the Hunter
- Module 2 - Hunting Ethics
- Module 3 - Wildlife Management & Conservation
- Module 4 - Wildlife Identification
- Module 5 - Clothing & Equipment
- Module 6 - Firearms
- Module 7 - Bow Hunting
- Module 8 - Survival
- Module 9 - Field Techniques
- Module 10 - First Aid
- Module 11 - Hypothermia
- Module 12 - Legal Responsibilities
- Final Exam